JEE Main 2018 Admit Card will be available by 4th March 2018. It can be downloaded from the online platform of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main (jeemain.nic.in) by entering the application form number, security pin, and password.
Some important point related to Joint Entrance Examination Main Admit Card 2018
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the permission letter on the official website of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main.
- The student will get notification of hall ticket by e-mail and SMS.
- You can email at [email protected] if there is the discrepancy in permission letter.
- Candidate should carry a copy of their application form, receipt of payment, two recent color photographs, and an original valid photo ID in the exam hall.
How to Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card?
- As JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) Main permission letter is the document which will allow a candidate to enter the exam hall and give the examination. Also, it contains the candidates roll number, date of examination, and center of examination.
- Once available, it can be download from the official website of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main i.e. jeemain.nic.in.
- Permission letter will not be available by any other mean to any candidate.
- Candidates who had to submit the examination form successfully without any error, they will certainly receive the Permission letter on the JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) Main site.
- The website run under two servers to enable the download of Permission letter, so in case the page is not loading, try to download it after some time.
Steps to download the JEE Main Admit Card 2018
- Log on to jeemain.nic.in, which is the official website of Joint Entrance Examination.
- Click on the link “Download admit card of JEE (Main)-2018 (Server1)” or click on the other link “Download hall ticket of JEE (Main)-2018 (Server2),” which will be shown at the bottom of the login page.
- On clicking on any of the two links, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Next, you need to enter the application number, date of birth and security pin in the blank space.
- Candidates who appeared for the 12th standard will be required to enter the CBSE roll number.
- After filling all the details, once verify it and click on “Download your admit card.”
- You will see the hall ticket after submitting the details. Click on the download option to save the pdf copy and print the copies of hall ticket.
Problem in download the Joint Entrance Examination Admit Card 2018
Candidate can have the problem in downloading their permission letter, if it happens, then it will be due to the following reasons.
- Error in application form submission.
- Low speed of the internet.
- The details entered are wrong.
What after downloading JEE Main 2018 Admit Card?
- After downloading the Joint Entrance Examination Main permission letter you should verify all the details it contains.
- If you find any detail to be incorrect, then immediately contact the authority.
- If the photograph or signature is the blur, you need to carry your photograph in the exam hall with the original valid photo ID.
How to retrieve the JEE Main application number?
The application number and password is necessary to download the JEE Main 2018 admit card. In case you forget the application number or password, then check it in your message or email. However, if you still don’t find it then follow the points given below to retrieve it.
- Click on the link “Forgot Application Number,” which will direct you to the next page.
- The next page will show the space to enter your name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, date of birth, state of eligibility, security pin and after verifying the details submit it.
- Your application number will be displayed on the screen.
- Make sure to enter all the credentials, which you have entered during the registration process.
Details are mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card 2018
Once you have your permission letter printed out, go through the details meticulously and verify it. In case, you find any mistake then immediately contact the JEE(JEE Joint Entrance Examination) authority. The details which are given in the JEE Main 2018 hall ticket are as follows
- Code of the examination center.
- Name of the examination center and address.
- Name of the candidate as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates Father’s name as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates email address and mobile number used for the JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) main 2018 registration.
- Candidates mailing address, city and state code.
- Date of the examination for an online or offline mode.
- The number of papers, paper-1 and paper-2.
- The timing of the examination.
- Language in which the paper will be conducted.
- Date of birth as mentioned in the application form.
- Gender of the candidate.
- The state from which candidate belongs to.
- Candidate’s category as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates roll number assigned by the CBSE.
- Photo and signature as uploaded in the application form.
Document required for the JEE Main Exam Center
- Candidates must bring their Permission letter/ hall ticket, identity proof along with the mentioned documents to the exam center.
- Candidates need to carry the following document in the exam center.
- Joint Entrance Examination Main 2018 Admit card
- Valid photo ID.
- Copy of hall ticket for 12th /equivalent.
- Copy of permission letter for the improvement in the 12th standard or equivalent.
- Copy of the final mark sheet of 12th or qualifying examination.