Amity JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) 2018 is a national level computer-based test conducted by the Amity University across the country for the admission of eligible candidates in different B.Tech programs offered by the University. Amity JEE 2018 is expected to be held in the month of April, 2018. The application form will be made available from January, 2018 and the application window will remain open until March, 2018. It is assumed that Amity JEE 2018 Result will be declared in the month of May, 2018 following the commencement of Counselling session. Amity JEE 2018 is a 2-hours duration test with 90 MCQs from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and English. The syllabus of the examination is similar to the syllabus of CBSE Higher Secondary.
Amity JEE 2018 Highlight
|Exam||Amity JEE 2018|
|Conducting Authority||Amity University|
|Commencement Date||April, 2018|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
Amity JEE 2018 Exam Date
Candidates shall know the commencement date of every event associated with Amity JEE 2018. Below we have provided a complete event chart with the tentative dates of each event to assist the aspirants and help them to prepare for Amity JEE 2018.
|Availability of Application form||January, 2018|
|Last date of Submission||March, 2018|
|Booking of Test Centers||March, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||April, 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||April, 2018|
|Result Declaration||First week of May, 2018|
|Counselling Date||May, 2018|
All the dates mentioned in the table are tentative ones the original dates are expected to be announced by the officials on its website.
Amity JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates shall fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria required to appear in Amity JEE 2018 who are seeking admission to B.Tech program offered by Amity University. It is mandatory for the candidates to meet theeligibility criterion listed below.
- Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to apply for Amity JEE 2018.
- Applicants must have scored minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC/ 10+2 with Science stream.
- Candidates who will be appearing in 10+2/ HSC or equivalent examination are also eligible to appear in Amity JEE 2018, provided they shall submit all the mandatory documents at the time of admission.
- Candidates who want to join B.Tech Aerospace must have obtained at least 60% marks in Class X and 70% aggregate marks (65% for the reserved category candidates) in 10+2 and have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- To join B.Tech Biotechnology candidate shall have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% aggregate marks (55% for SC/ ST candidates) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology.
- For admission to B.Tech Computer Science minimum eligibility criteria is candidate shall have passed 10th with minimum 60% marks and 10+2 with minimum 70% aggregate marks (65% for the reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Amity JEE 2018 Application Form
Amity JEE 2018 application form is made available in the month of January 2018. Candidates could fil up the application form in both online and offline modes and payment of the application fee shall be done either by using online payment method or through offline payment option as well. Here we have mentioned both online and offline method of application in detail.
- Follow this link to reach out the website of Amity, www.amity.edu
- Create your account with your valid email id.
- Login to your account using your id and password.
- Fill up the application form with correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature, photograph, and other mandatory documents.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1100 through either Net Banking/ Credit or Debit card or may pay through offline mode only.
- Submit the application form on or before the stipulated date.
- Collect the application form from the Amity campus by paying the application fee.
- Fill in all the details with black or blue ball point pen.
- Sign the undertaking at the bottom of the application form yourself.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Make the payment of the application fee either through online mode or through Demand Draft.
Amity JEE 2018 Application Fee
Candidates shall pay the application fee of Rs. 1100 either through Net Banking/ Credit or Debit card or in offline mode through Demand Draft favoring “Amity Form” payable at “New Delhi”. Candidates shall mention their application number and name at the back of the Demand Draft.
Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card
Applicants shall download the Amity JEE 2018 admit card from the website of Amity University two days before the date of examination. Candidates have to choose the date of examination and time slot to receive the admit card online as per their preference. Follow the steps given below to download the admit card.
- Use your Id and password generated during registration to login to Amity site.
- Access your account on Amity site.
- Click on “Admit Card” link.
- Download the admit card and save it to your computer.
- Check all the information mentioned on the admit card viz. Name, Venue, Date and Time of Examination, photograph, signature, etc.
- In case of any discrepancy contact the competent authority for correction.
- Take a print out of admit card.
- Bring it to the examination center on the commencement day of Amity JEE 2018.
- Candidates who choose a time slot and date of examination but do not show up and penalized to pay Rs. 700 to get another time slot.
- Candidates shall show the admit card on demand of the invigilator.
- Candidates shall leave the test center only after clicking “End Test”.
Amity JEE 2018 Exam Pattern
Amity JEE 2018 is an online test of 2 hours duration with 90 multiple choice objective type questions. The question paper will be divided into 4 sections and all the questions will be similar to the syllabus of 10+2/ HSC. For each questions candidates will get 4 options and 1.25 minutes to solve. One cannot choose more than one option form the same question. Candidates shall answer each question very carefully as 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Amity JEE 2018 question paper will have questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, and English.
|Time duration of Amity JEE 2018||2 hours|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Language of Examination||English|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|Total number of questions||90|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark for each wrong answer|
Here is the table to show the exact pattern of question paper with the total number of sections, number of questions per section, and marks each section carry.
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks per section|
Candidates shall choose any one between Mathematics and Biology as these are optional subjects.
Amity JEE 2018 Syllabus
Amity JEE question paper will have 4 sections each will have questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, and English. The syllabus of Amity JEE is similar to the syllabus of CBSE 10+2/ HSC. The table below has the syllabus of each subject in detail.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Magnetic effects of current
- Alternating currents
- Rotational motion
- Electromagnetic waves
- Properties of solidsand liquids
- Wave optics
- Ray optics
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Current electricity
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Electronics devices
- Communication system
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inverse trigonometric function
- Properties of triangles
- Ellipse and hyperbola
- Application of derivatives
- Differential equations
- Sequence series
- Permutation and Combination
- Matrix and determinant
- Straight Line
- Complex number
- Quadratic Equation
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Ability
Amity JEE 2018 Result
Amity JEE 2018 Result will be declared in the first week of May, 2018. The result will be released online on the website of Amity University. Candidates shall regularly visit the official website of the university. Those who qualify the AMITY will be called for the counselling session. The merit list will be prepared by the conducting authority and will be displayed on the university’s website. Candidates who hold high rank in the merit list will be called first for the counselling session. Allotment of the seat will be done on the basis of candidate’s rank and availability of seat in the course. Participants shall follow the steps given below to check their result.
- Go to the official website of Amity University.
- Log in to your account with you id and password.
- Click on “Result” link.
- Enter your DOB and Amity JEE Roll no.
- Check your result and marks obtained in the examination.
- Take its print out for future reference.
- Do not forget to bring along the hard copy of result during the counselling.
Amity JEE 2018 Counselling
The Amity University conducts Amity JEE 2018 counselling after the announcement of the result. The counselling is expected to be conducted in the month of May, 2018. Candidates who qualify Amity JEE 2018 will be called for counselling as per their merit in the examination. Candidates shall appear in the counselling session with all the mandatory documents and have to give the interview conducted by a panel of interviewers. Those who qualify the interview and get their document verified successfully will be given admission to the course based on the availability of seat in the program. Applicants have to bring the following documents in the counselling.
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 10
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 12
- Amity JEE 2018 admit card
- Amity JEE 2018 score/rank card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs